Agricultural potassium nitrate is one of the important members of modern agricultural fertilizers, which overcomes the disadvantages of traditional fertilizers and is an ideal fertilizer for commercial crops such as tobacco, fruits and vegetables. It is a potassium and nitrogen compound fertilizer without chlorine, with good physical and chemical properties, the total content of potassium and nitrogen can reach 58%,. Application of agricultural potassium nitrate to a variety of crops has high fertilizer efficiency, easy to absorption, promoting seedling emergence and increasing yield. It plays an important role in improving crop quality.
The agricultural potassium nitrate produced by our company has the characteristics of high purity, no residue and full water solubility. It is especially suitable for agriculture, tobacco planting and other industries, and well accepted by customers at domestic and abroad.
The methods, advantages and attentions of using potassium nitrate on fruits and vegetables are described below:
Potassium nitrate is used in fruits and vegetables:
Application of nitrate potassium fertilizer on fruits and vegetables (increase or decrease the dosage according to different growing conditions of crops in different regions).
Potassium nitrate can be used as base fertilizer, seedling fertilizer and topdressing fertilizer, which is the most efficiency according to recent years’ experiences..
(1) use of vegetables
Potassium nitrate is used as base fertilizer on vegetables, mainly for hole application, furrow application and drip irrigation. Also used for foliar spraying (concentration: 500-1000 times liquid). The usage and dosage are as follows:
1. Solanaceous (eggplant, tomato and pepper): 10-15kg/mu of basal fertilizer, 5-10kg/mu (used once) in the early fruiting stage, and 10-15kg/mu (used 3-4 times) in the prime period.
2, cucurbites, (cucumbers, watermelons, cantaloupes, silk gourds, squash): recommended dosage is 15-20 kg/mu as base fertilizer, 5-10 kg/mu (using twice) in the early fruiting stage, 10-15 kg/mu (use 3-4 times) in the medium period, 5-10 kg/mu (using 3-4 times) in late period.
3. legumes (kidney beans, cowpeas, and quadrangle beans): 10-15 kg / mu as base fertilizer, 2.5-5 kg / mu (1 times) during tendril period, and 5-10 kg / mu (2 times) for the flowering and podding period.
4, onion, garlic,(Onions, garlic, leeks): 15 to 25 kg/mu as base fertilizer, 5-10 kg/mu (use 2-3 times) in corm expansion period (welsh onion), 5-10 kg/mu (using 2-3 times) every cut (leek).
5. Sweet potato and Taro (ginger, taro, potato): 15-25 kg/mu of basal fertilizer, 10-15 kg/mu of root bulking period (3-4 times)
(2) application to fruit trees and perennial plants
1, fruit (grape, peach, apple, banana, citrus, mango, grapefruit, litchi, longan): the base manure is 10-15 kg / mu, 0.2-0.3 Jin / plant after falling flower, 0.2-0.5 Jin per plant in the young fruit period, 0.3-0.5 Jin / plant expansion period, but also should pay attention to the application method, using radiation furrow effect fruit best and absorption, method is tree Dry as the center, four to eight furrows are opened, near shallow trunk, far trunk, and deepest 15 cm. Soil and water should be applied after the application. The amount of water should not be too large. To prevent the loss of fertilizer due to instant dissolving. Since potassium fertilizer can increase sugar content and promote coloring, it should be applied 30 days before fruit ripening.
2. Perennial plants (strawberry, aloe, yellow flower): 10-15 kg / mu for bottom fertilizer, 5-10 kg / mu (use 1 times) in summer and autumn, 10-15 kg / mu (1 times) before flowering, 15-20 kg / mu (2-3 times) of fruit expansion (strawberry).
3, sugarcane: the amount of base fertilizer is 10-15 kg / mu, tillering stage 10-15 kg / mu (1 times), jointing stage 5-10 kg / mu (1 times).
the advantages of potassium nitrate fertilizer used in melon and fruit vegetables
1. All nitrogenous fertilizers are nitrate nitrogen, and nitrogen and potassium are all essential elements for crop growth. It can directly and quickly provide crop absorption, and at the same time, promote the absorption of trace elements such as calcium and magnesium and improve the quality.
2., activate soil, improve soil physical and chemical properties, loosen soil, increase permeability and achieve fertility.
3. strong resistance, improve product quality. It has been proved that the composition of crop yield is determined by soil fertility in the same condition of variety and cultivation conditions, which is closely related to the balance of soil nutrients and the quality of the soil. The use of the compound fertilizer can regulate the physiological function of crops, increase the utilization rate of crop photosynthesis, increase the disease resistance of crops, reduce the incidence of disease and improve the quality of the products.
4. Potassium in potassium nitrate has a positive effect on the following quality parameters:
The size of the fruit: the fruit is enlarged and uniform.
Fruit appearance: coloring is better; there are few skin defects or damage caused by mechanical damage or disease.
Nutritional value: higher protein, oil, vitamin C and so on.
Sensory characteristics: improve the taste and flavor quality
Lengthening the fresh-keeping period
Good quality for industrial processing
Attentions when applying potassium nitrate to fruits and vegetables
1. Potassium nitrate should not be applied in paddy fields
2. when potassium nitrate is used as base fertilizer, it can not be mixed with SSP and fresh organic fertilizer to avoid nitrogen loss
3. Do not mix with strong alkaline pesticide
4. Potassium nitrate is a kind of strong oxidizing agent. It should not be stored near the heat source and inflammable and explosive substances in case of fire.
There are no reviews yet.